Ghost Stories Playing Cards
Ghost Stories Playing CardsGhost stories have fascinated mankind since the dawn of time. Spectres, souls from another world that wander among us asking for help or revenge, or simply lost among the living, desperately searching for the light that will guide them to eternal rest.
Be that as it may, these beings from beyond the grave have inspired the pen of many of the greatest writers and playwrights of all time, as well as inspiring thousands of legends and popular myths.
Ghost Stories Playing Cards is a unique illustrated deck inspired by the best of these stories from these writers. Illustrated with exquisite and detailed artwork, unique and completely original, exclusive for this deck, it compiles stories from such great writers as Washington Irving, Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde or William Shakepeare.
Produced by USPCC in high quality stock, the deck features 56 cards with 4 Jokers, two of which are designed to assemble a Ouija board if joined side by side.
All court cards depict ghostly characters that have left their mark on literary history:
- King - Sir Simon Canterville (the Canterville Ghost).
- Queen - Mae Nak (Asian folk legend)
- Jack - The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come (Christmas Carol)
- King - Erick (The Phantom of the Opera)
- Queen - The Bride of Corinth.
- Jack - The screaming skull.
- King - Bernard Fokke (The Fusty Dutchman).
- Queen - Lady Madeline (The Fall of the House of Usher).
- Jack - The Upper berth.
- King - King Hamlet (Hamlet).
- Queen - Miss Jessel (The Turn of the Screw).
- Jack - The Horseman Without a Head (The Legend of Sleepy Hollow).
A perfect deck to share on a Halloween night by candlelight or by the hearth of a fireplace, or simply a great gift for all those who love the classics of good literature.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings