VARIUS (Limited Edition Purple ) Playing Cards
VARIUS (Limited Edition Purple ) Playing CardsThe pattern of the Purple Limited deck carries memories of the medieval royal court. Nodes that join together elegant lines of swirls coupled with the purple & silver foils, lend a touch of grandeur highness. However, while inspected close up, the pattern seems like a repetition of the symmetrical flowery coat of arms, one will realize the lines are misaligned when observed from far, which creates a sense of oddity. The effect is a borderless back design with some hints of optical illusion viewed from near to far.
Following the tradition of my creations, the courts use simple lines to sketch out the facial feature of the characters. But with a simple touch of thick and thin within the lines, the characters pop with more personality. The clothings are not shabby at all either, again with blocky color patches and gradients, the traditional courts are rendered more classy and modern. Although the courts maintain the traditional frame, each character has either an item, a weapon, or a sleeve that breaks the borders. After all, margins are made for trespassing, aren't they?
- LIMITED EDITION of 1000 decks
- This deck will never be re-printed with foil on the cards
- Printed by Cartamundi on premium true linen B9 slimline stock
- COLD FOIL on both sides of the cards
- Boxes printed by Cartamundi with cold foil
- 52 cards, two Jokers, and two double backers (one with the Teal back design)
- Designed by Montenzi in 2022
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings